Why YouTube is the leading Video Marketing platform
YouTube’s Vast Reach and Visual Power
With a staggering 2 billion monthly active users (comprising over 2/3rd of the total internet user base), YouTube firmly solidifies its position as a digital juggernaut. It stands as the second-most utilized social media platform, trailing only behind Facebook in popularity.
Harnessing Visual Supremacy
YouTube’s foundation rests on its visual-oriented nature, aligning seamlessly with the dominant sensory preference of human beings. The lion’s share of information processed by our brain is visual in nature, rendering this platform a prime avenue for businesses to effectively convey product information and entice prospective customers.
Few amazing Video Marketing statistics
If you find yourself on the fence regarding the immense benefits of embracing video marketing, let these statistics paint a compelling picture:
- YouTube has over 2 billion monthly active users.
- Almost 15% of YouTube’s site traffic comes from the US.
- 75 million people in the US watch online videos every day.
- 81% of 18-25 year-olds in the US watch YouTube.
- Viewers retain 95% of the message conveyed in a video. Whereas, viewers retain only 10% of the information in non-video content.
- 76% of marketers use video to increase their brand awareness.
- 82% of users watch video content on Twitter.
- People upload 500 hours of video content every minute!
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- Over 70% of YouTube views are on mobile.